Terms & Conditions
Franciscan Well/Blue Moon “The Big Grill Tickets Promotion” July – August 2019
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company Ireland (DAC), C/O Molson Coors Ireland, Block J1, Unit Centre, Maynooth Business Campus, Straffan Road, Ireland a company registered in the Republic of Ireland with company number 520511.
- This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Proof of residence may be required. Proof of age will be required.
- Entrants must have mobile telephone access to enter.
- Entrants must have internet access to enter.
- The promotion will run from 10/07/2019 to 07/08/2019 at 23.59 GMT (the “Promotion Period”). Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be accepted and may be subject to charges from your mobile provider.
How to Enter:
- To enter this Promotion:
a. If you have a camera mobile phone with QR code scanning functionality you must direct the camera towards the code on the promotional POS for 2-3 seconds. The camera will recognise the code and will redirect you to the promotion entry page.
b. Alternatively, you can type in the URL which appears on the promotional POS into your internet search bar to get to the entry page.
c. You must then fill out the entry form to enter the competition for a chance to win the prize.
d. In order to complete the entry form you must provide name, age, contact number and retailer within which you saw the promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Maximum of 1 (one) entry per person and per mobile telephone phone number during the Promotion Period. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- All eligible entries will be entered into a prize draw by retailer for a chance for them and (one) friend (aged 18+) to attend 1 (one) weekend day of the Big Grill Festival which takes place in Herbert Park, Dublin from the 15th – 18th of August, 2019.
- There are 13 pairs of tickets to be won.
- Prize winners will be selected at random by retailer from all valid entries and contacted via the Miller Genuine Draft prize management agency, Walker Communications, on 8th August 2019 by phone. If the winner does not respond to the notification of their win within 3 (three) days of the initial notification, this will result in their prize being forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the time of the original selection and under the same terms and conditions as the original selection. The new prize winner will be notified within 4 (four) working days.
- This prize must be fulfilled on the assigned dates of Saturday 17th of August or Sunday 18th of August depending on the winners preference (Festival starts on Thursday 15th of August 2019 and finishes on Sunday the 18th of August 2019).
- The winner and their friend must be available on the dates specified in August 2019, if they are unavailable this will result in the prize being forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the time of the original selection and under the same terms and conditions as the original selection. The new prize winner will be notified within 4 (four) working days.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received, not delivered, incomplete, indecipherable, or not in accordance with the entry instructions. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator error, handset internet incompatibility issues, signal loss, delays or billing issues or any other reasons beyond its control.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late entries or entries which do not adhere to these Terms and Conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete, damaged, corrupted or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- he Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The prize as a whole or in part is not transferable. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner agrees to take part in unpaid publicity in connection with this promotion, as may be required by the Promoter.
- The names and counties of the prize winners will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to: Marketing Team, MCBC Ireland, Block J1 Maynooth Business Park, Maynooth, Kildare, Ireland for a period of three months after closing date. Entries to this address will not be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which entrants must provide within 14 (fourteen) days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. This includes if it becomes apparent that an entrant is using or has used computed means to circumvent these conditions that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, liabilities, injury, disappointment (including loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential) or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The winner shall procure their guest’s agreement to these Terms and Conditions directly with the Promoter and shall indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter, to the maximum extent permitted by law, against any loss, liability, cots, expense or claim made by the winner’s guest against the Promoter.
- The Promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of 3rd parties associated with the prizes and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
- The Promoter will collect personal information from entrants for the purposes of administering this promotion and will share the personal information with its marketing agency/agencies and prize provider who will be supporting the Promoter with the promotion. This includes contacting the winners via telephone or email and publicising information about the prize winner by post. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the collection and use of their data in this manner.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol.
Short T’s and C’s
*18+, ROI ONLY. MOBILEPHONE ACCESS WITH INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED. PROMOTION PERIOD BEGINS 10/07/2019 AND ENDS 07/08/2019. TO ENTER THE PRIZE DRAW ENTER VIA THE ONLINE ENTRY FORM, 13 PRIZES AVAILABLE. PRIZE: FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY-VISIT WWW.MOLSONCOORSPROMOTIONS.COM. PROMOTER-MOLSON COORS BREWING COMPANY IRELAND (DAC).