Coors Light Scotland Prize Promotion – Full terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions. All entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The promotion is open to residents of Scotland only aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and residence may be required.
- The promotion excludes employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, and employees of the participating outlets and their immediate families.
- The promotional entry period opens on 8th May 2019 and closes on 30th April 2020 (“Entry Period”).
- To enter, consumers must visit a participating outlet and purchase one 330ml bottle of Coors Light. Qualifying consumers can peel one square from the prize board in a participating outlet, for a chance to win a prize instantly.
- Maximum of one (1) entry per person per day permitted during the Entry Period.
- Prize Redemption: Winners will be notified instantly if they are a winner and will receive their prize from the participating outlet.
- Prizes: The total number of prizes available for each participating outlet are: 24 x 330ml Coors Light bottles, 15 x t-shirts (sizes subject to availability), 5 x hats, 15 x phone poppers, and 15 x pens. There are 300 outlets participating in the promotion.
***Any prize images used on marketing materials may not be representative of the actual prize.
- The Promoter is not liable for delayed or non-delivery of prizes for any reason beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to loss or theft in transit or any failure by the winner to accept delivery of a prize for any reason. If more prizes are claimed than are available, the outlet will hold a simple prize draw for the prize in question.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay, postal strike, postal issue, telephone issue or other reason whatsoever.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception, or fraudulent conduct of any kind the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The prizes in whole or in part are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash or alternative prize will be offered in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or redemption of a prize.
- The Promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of third parties associated with a prize and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Prize winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity as required by the Promoter.
- With the exception of death or personal injury arising out of the Promoter’s negligence or the negligence of its associated companies, its agents, its employees, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law, all liability whatsoever on the part of the Promoter or its associated companies, its agents, its employees for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, injury or disappointment including any loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential, suffered by the entrant howsoever arising in connection with the promotion are excluded.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter does not encourage excessive consumption of alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
- Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited whose registered office is at 137 High Street, Burton on Trent, DE14 1JZ and company registered in England and Wales with company number 26018.