Carling Ireland "Play on the Pitch" In-Bar Promotion March / April 2019 - Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company Ireland (DAC), C/O Molson Coors Ireland, Block Ji, Unit Centre, Maynooth Business Campus, Straffan Road, Ireland a company registered in the Republic of Ireland with company number 520511.
- This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Proof of residence may be required. Proof of age will be required.
- The promotion will run from 04/03/2019 to 24/04/2019 or when all the stickers have been peeled from the card in the participating outlet (whichever date is the earlier). In these Terms and Conditions this period is referred to as the “Promotion Period”. Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
How to Enter:
- To enter the promotion, entrants must:
- Purchase 1 (one) pint of Carling from a participating outlet within the Promotion Period.
- Answer the following question – ‘Which team won the Premier League Trophy in the 2017/18 season?’
- Select and peel back a maximum of one (1) sticker from the board game in the outlet to reveal if they have won a Prize.
- Entrants may alternatively enter the promotion without purchase by writing into Carling Ireland Promotion, Molson Coors Brewing Company Ireland (DAC), C/O Molson Coors Ireland, Block Ji, Unit Centre, Maynooth Business Campus, Straffan Road, Ireland with their full name, address, contact number and the name and address of the outlet in which they saw the promotion running. The promotional staff will then contact the outlet and ask a member of staff to peel a maximum of one (1) sticker on the board game within a reasonable time period and answer the following question – ‘Which team won the Premier League Trophy in the 2017/2018 season? If the entrant has won a free pint of Carling, they will be sent a voucher to their home address to redeem their free pint, and if they win a Premier League Experience prize the promotional staff will contact the Entrant.
- Maximum of 1 (one) entry per person during the Promotional Period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- There are a minimum of: 44 x 1 pints of Carling lager prizes per outlet; 2 x Carling branded Nike shirts (1 x men’s size large and 1 x men’s medium) per outlet; 15 x Carling branded pens per outlet; 15 x Carling branded phone poppers per outlet; and total of 5 x Premier League Play on the Pitch Experience prizes for a winner and 1 (one) friend to be won across all participating outlets/across the entire promotion.
- Premier League Play on the Pitch Experience prizes must be fulfilled on the assigned date on 12th May 2019 and includes economy air travel (if applicable), airport transfers to and from the winner’s home (guests must make their own way to the winner’s home) at a pre-defined time which will be set out in an itinerary to be provided to the winner by the Promoter, and 1 (one) overnight stay at a 3* hotel in a shared twin, triple or double room on a bed and breakfast basis. The prize is the item stated only, no other expenses will be provided. The winner and their friends must be available on the date specified in May 2019, if they are unavailable this will result in the prize being forfeited. It is the winner and their friend’s responsibility to ensure that they have valid passports, and the winner and their friends are recommended to purchase travel insurance to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Premier League Play on the Pitch Experience prize winners will be presented with an envelope by the promotional staff. Enclosed within the envelope will be a slip containing redemption details. Winners will be provided with instructions and contact information to direct them to the Carling prize management team. Winners must be able to quote their unique winning code reference sticker and code referenced on the instruction slip. The prize winner is responsible for contacting the Carling prize management team and must be redeemed by 25/04/2019.
- 1x Pint prize winners: On presentation of the Carling voucher to the participating outlet, the winner will be issued with one (1) pint of Carling Lager. The winning pint is redeemable within 48 hours of receiving the voucher by the staff at the participating outlet and cannot be redeemed at any other time.
- Premia (phone poppers, pens and Nike shirts) prize winners: On presentation of the Carling voucher to the participating outlet, the winner will be issued with their prize and the prize will be instantly awarded at the outlet.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late entries or entries which do not adhere to the rules or specifications will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete, damaged, corrupted or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The prize as a whole or in part is not transferable. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners agree to take part in unpaid publicity in connection with this promotion, as may be required by the Promoter.
- The Premier League are not associated with and do not endorse, sponsor or administer this promotion or the Promoter’s Products. The Promoter is the only party responsible for fulfilling any element of this promotion.
- The names and counties of the prize winners will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to: Marketing Team, MCBC Ireland, Block J1 Maynooth Business park, Maynooth, Kildare, Ireland for a period of three months after closing date. Entries to this address will not be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 (fourteen) days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. This includes if it becomes apparent that an entrant is using or has used computed to circumvent these conditions that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, liabilities, injury, disappointment (including loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential) or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of 3rd parties associated with the prizes and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
- The Promoter will collect personal information from entrants for the purposes of administering this promotion and will share the personal information with its marketing agency, ‘Walker Communications Ltd’ and prize provider who will be supporting the Promoter with the promotion. This includes contacting the winners via telephone or email and publicising information about the prize winner by post. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the collection and use of their data in this manner.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amount of alcohol.