Carling – “Extreme Makeover” – January 2020
Retailer: MRPI - Supervalu & Centra
Campaign: Extreme Makeover, Club Edition
Date: 26/03/2020 to 29/04/2019
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company Ireland (DAC), C/O Molson Coors Ireland, Block J1, Unit Centre, Maynooth Business Campus, Straffan Road, Ireland a company registered in the Republic of Ireland with company number 520511.
- This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Proof of residence may be required. Proof of age will be required.
- Entrants must have a mobile telephone with SMS functionality to enter.
- The promotion will run from 26/03/2020 to 29/04/2019 at 23.59 GMT (the “Promotion Period”). Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be accepted and may be subject to charges from your mobile provider.
How to Enter:
- To enter this Promotion simply free text LOCAL to 50400 during the Promotion Period. Text messages will not be charged to the entrant.
- No purchase necessary.
- Maximum of 1 (one) entry per person and per mobile telephone phone number during the Promotion Period. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- All eligible entries will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win funding up to the maximum value of €2,000 only to help towards updating their local sports club (the “Project”). The Project funding can be used towards jerseys, kits, goalposts or updating the interior or exterior of the local sports club etc.
- Walkers Communications and our third-party fulfilment agency will agree the scope of the Project with the winner. The execution of the Project is at the discretion of the Promoter. Walkers Communications will contact the relevant third-parties to fulfil the Project and shall procure or sub-contract the work to deliver the Project.
- 1 (one) winner will be selected at random on 1ST May 2020. There is one prize available.
- The winner will be contacted via Walker Communications on 1st May 2020 by phone. If the winner does not respond to the notification of their win within 5 (five) days of the initial notification, this will result in their prize being forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the time of the original selection and under the same terms and conditions as the original selection. The new prize winner will be notified within 7 (seven) days.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received, not delivered, incomplete, indecipherable, or not in accordance with the entry instructions. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator error, handset MMS incompatibility issues, messaging loss, delays or billing issues or any other reasons beyond its control. Proof of texting will not be taken as proof of entry.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late entries or entries which do not adhere to these Terms and Conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete, damaged, corrupted or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The prize as a whole or in part is not transferable. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner agrees to take part in unpaid publicity in connection with this promotion, as may be required by the Promoter.
- The names and counties of the prize winners will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to: Marketing Team, MCBC Ireland, Block J1 Maynooth Business Park, Maynooth, Kildare, Ireland for a period of three months after closing date. Entries to this address will not be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which entrants must provide within 14 (fourteen) days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. This includes if it becomes apparent that an entrant is using or has used computed means to circumvent these conditions that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, liabilities, injury, disappointment (including loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential) or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of 3rd parties associated with the prizes and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
- Entrants undertake that the information they submit is accurate, and consent to their Personal Data (which shall have the same meaning given to it under the Data Protection Act 2018) being passed to its agencies supporting the servicing and/ or implementing of the Promotion. Entrant’s details will not be used for marketing purposes. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the collection and use of their data in this manner.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amount of alcohol.