Bavaria Ireland – “Amsterdam Trip” – April 2019
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company Ireland (DAC), C/O Molson Coors Ireland, Block J1, Unit Centre, Maynooth Business Campus, Straffan Road, Ireland a company registered in the Republic of Ireland with company number 520511.
- This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Proof of residence may be required. Proof of age will be required.
- The promotion will run from 31/05/2019 to 15/07/2019 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be accepted and may be subject to charges from your mobile provider.
How to Enter:
- Entrants must have mobile telephone access to enter.
- To enter this Promotion simply free text ANNIVERSARY to 50400 during the Promotional Period. Text messages will not be charged to the entrant.
- No purchase necessary.
- Maximum of 1 (one) entry per person and per telephone number during the Promotional Period. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- All eligible entries will be entered into a prize draw for a chance for them and (two) friends (aged 18+) to attend the Bavaria Party Weekend in Amsterdam from 9th – 11th August 2019. The Bavaria Party Weekend consists of:
Friday 9th August
- Economy air travel for the winner and their two guests at a time and location specified by the Promoter to the destination airport (Schiphol, Amsterdam). The prize does not include transport from the winner and their guests home to the ROI airport.
- Transfers from the destination airport to the Van der Valk Amstel Hotel for a 2-night stay in a triple occupancy room on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Lunch and activity plan briefing.
- Transfers to the Jules Verne, a party ship for the first exclusive pre-party 18:00 to approx. 23:00h)
- Transfers at 23:00 to VIP Club Escape in Amsterdam until 02:20h transport back to the hotel will be provided by Bavaria
Saturday 10th August
- Travel to the Bavaria Brewery in Lieshout.
- Brewery Tour & Activity 11:30 - 18:00 with lunch and limited drinks provided.
- Mini-Festival with live music, food, drinks, activities and experiences including a performance of Showtek (famous Dutch DJ duo).
- Following the Mini-Festival guests will be transferred to Lakedance, a Dutch music festival. Guests will receive VIP access to listen to a range DJ's, including Showtek.
- Lakedance will finish around 23:00h & guests return to the hotel in Amsterdam. Transport back to the hotel will be provided by Bavaria.
Sunday 11th August
- Leisure time in Amsterdam and transfers back to Schiphol Airport for economy travel return flight. The prize does not include transport from ROI airport to the winner’s home.
- There is one prize available.
- Prize does not include any other expenses or spending money.
- The winner will contacted via the Bavaria prize management agency, Walker Communications on 16th July 2019 by phone. If the winner does not respond to the notification of their win within 5 (five) days of the initial notification, this will result in their prize being forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the time of the original selection and under the same terms and conditions as the original selection. The new prize winner will be notified by within 7 (seven) working days.
- This prize must be fulfilled on the assigned date (9-11 August 2019).
- The winner and their friends must be available on the dates specified (9-11th August 2019). If they are unavailable this will result in the prize being forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the time of the original selection and under the same terms and conditions as the original selection. The new prize winner will be notified by within 7 (seven) working days.
- It is the winner and their friend’s responsibility to ensure that they have valid passports, and the winner and their friends are recommended to purchase travel insurance at their own cost to protect against additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received, not delivered, incomplete, indecipherable, or not in accordance with the entry instructions. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator error, handset MMS incompatibility issues, messaging loss, delays or billing issues or any other reasons beyond its control. Proof of texting will not be taken as proof of entry.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries or entries which do not adhere to these Terms and Conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete, damaged, corrupted or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The prize as a whole or in part is not transferable. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner agrees to take part in unpaid publicity in connection with this promotion, as may be required by the Promoter.
- The names and counties of the prize winners will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to: Marketing Team, MCBC Ireland, Block J1 Maynooth Business park, Maynooth, Kildare, Ireland for a period of three months after closing date. Entries to this address will not be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 (fourteen) days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. This includes if it becomes apparent that an entrant is using or has used computed to circumvent these conditions that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, liabilities, injury, disappointment (including loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential) or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of 3rd parties associated with the prizes and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
- The Promoter will collect personal information from entrants for the purposes of administering this promotion and will share the personal information with its marketing agency, Walker Communications Ltd and prize provider who will be supporting the Promoter with the promotion. This includes contacting the winners via telephone or email and publicising information about the prize winner by post. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the collection and use of their data in this manner.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amount of alcohol.